- Editing: $35, includes one revision
- Transforming: $50-65, includes one revision
- Creating from scratch: $75+, includes 15-minute phone call or electronic exchange
- Includes 2 revisions
- $75 minimum
- Proofing for typos, spelling, punctuation, capitalization and awkward grammar
- $2.25/page (page is 250 words)
- Require MS Word document (upcharge for hard copy markups)
- $35 minimum
- NOTE: This service is intended for documents that have been reviewed/edited previously
- Contact me to discuss your project and price quote.
- Skills: strong technical acumen, organizing information, crafting compelling arguments based on quality data/supporting resources, critical analysis
- Credentials: BS in chemical engineering, MS and PhD in Fuel Science
*Style guides referred to: Strunk & White’s The Elements of Style and The Chicago Manual of Style.
Contact dr dot mel dot corrigan at gmail dot com to get started!